Friday 1 February 2013

Update

Hey everyone..........

Love For Sale is NOT on hiatus, suspended, cancelled or anything else that may lead to it's untimely demise. The outline of the story is complete and finished however the material needed to pull the chapters together is not, which is my fault NOT Audra's. I would like nothing more than to sit down and write it out until it's all done but with my schedule and personal issues at the moment it's just not possible. I write when I have the time to put everything else aside and am able to concentrate solely on Jon and Rachel, time which is a rare luxury at this point.

So, that having been said I have a proposition for YOU, our loyal readers. Which would you rather...

(A) We stop posting until the story is finished in it's ENTIRETY and then publish everything at once (I have absolutely no idea on the time scale of that)

(B) We continue as we are, posting chapters as we have them and when we can.

It is completely up to you guys, I shall continue working on the story when I can regardless of the decision. Jon and Rachel's story is far from done and they deserve to have their ending which is looking to be spectacular! But at the moment I can't promise you a chapter every week, it would be unfair to say otherwise so how we publish from here on in is your call!

Let us know your thoughts and as always, thank you for taking such an interest in Love For Sale!

Em xx

20 comments:

  1. Well as much as I would enjoy sitting down at some point to read the ENTIRE story at once.. I just can't say goodbye to Jon and Rachel for that long (I'm guessing it would be months and months down the road, when interest would be lost). So I am voting to just keep posting as you can. As sad as I am to come here everyday on my break and see no update... it would be worse to wait :( I understand life is life and as excited as I am to find out what happens in this wonderful love story I know you guys taking your time will make the story go down as one of the best in FF history :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Im happy which ever you girls decide..sometimes its hard when there are long breaks between chapters but I catch up pretty quickly...Reading the story all in 1 hit would be great but you might not get the rewards of ppl commenting on each chapter as we do now...either way Im glad you havent just given up on this story cos its brilliant..thankyou!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post as you can. Yes it's easier to read when it's complete or on a regular basis, but still think you'll keep the readers if you post as you are able:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say post when you can. But what ever you guys decide is fine by me. I will be here regardless waiting for a new chapter.
    Have a great weekend ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think post when you can but long waits between chapters make people lose interest. Its hard to keep interest when you get s chapter and then know its going to be a while for the next one. Can't you have a timetable. if possible where its done every fortnight?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post whenever you can! I agree with Beth, I think you'll keep more readers that way. For anyone who has a hard time keeping track when posts aren't on a regular basis, what I do is use Google Reader to subscribe to all works in progress and then I just have to check the one site (rather than going to each site individually) to see if there's an update to any of the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. B) Post when you can please. Love this story and would hate to wait until it's finished. Thank you for all the writing you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. when you can. Even if we have to wait 2 weeks between chapters, it's better than a year. Thanks for the great story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with the post when you can group. I love story and would rather have a surprise bright-spot-in-my-day new chapter than the get it all at once kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post when you can...keep it up! enjoying immensely

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with the rest of the girls on this. Post when you can please. That way you'll keep most of the readers! And I can't wait til it's done! A little is better than nothing! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post when you can and as often as you can. I'll be patiently waiting....yeah right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just post as you can. Thanks for letting us know whats going on & letting us decide!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So on that note....when is the next post? Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you Jon and Rachel :-)

      Delete
  15. Over a month since the last chapter, that IS a hiatus... :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a new reader and just got caught up on this story. I love it.
    Please post when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Patiently waiting! Post when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, alrighty then! I think we have our answer - we'll post as and when we have each chapter! Chapter 51 is coming right up! Thank you all for your input! :)

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete